ND Roughrider Conference 2015
To promote healthy lifestyle concepts to North Dakota students, school personnel and community members in order to share, learn and develop plans of action for healthy schools and communities.
1. Develop a realistic and attainable Healthy School and Community Action Plan.
2. Expand knowledge of research-based prevention curriculum, enhancement through after-school programming, and classroom behavior management strategies.
3. Expand prevention efforts specific to environmental strategies and evidence-based programs.
4. Share successful teaching techniques, prevention strategies and programs.
5. Expand knowledge of North Dakota health initiatives, resource and community programs for healthy students, schools and communities.