21st Century Learning
In this two-week asynchronous online course, participants will learn about 21st century learning. As we explore 21st Century Skills, the four Cs, Web 2.0 tools and more, we’ll discuss how to create and refine your 21st century classroom. You’ll see how easy it is to create real-world projects that will have your students excited to come to class each day!
After completing this course educators will be able to:
• Explain the characteristics of a 21st century classroom;
• Locate and discuss the value of Web 2.0 tools in a 21st century classroom;
• Select the most appropriate technology for a 21st century classroom;
• Use a Web 2.0 tool to create a product that showcases a four C skill;
• Utilize their Thinkfinity Community account to save favorite resources, discuss educational topics and upload documents.