Have you ever wished to attend a SMART professional development session with people who teach the same content area(s) or grade level(s) as you? Here's your chance! Transform your instructional practices using SMART Notebook software. This hands-on workshop will lay a foundation for you to incorporate 21st century skills within SMART Notebook lessons to drive student engagement.
• Be placed in grade alike, subject alike learning groups (ex. Secondary Math, Elementary).
• Learn from instructors with SMART experience in the specific content areas and/or grade levels.
• Create dynamic, content rich SMART Notebook lessons to share with your peers.
• Walk away with many relevant SMART Notebook lessons.
- Increase your technology knowledge and transform your instruction using SMART Technologies and 3rd Party Resources.
- Identify the elements of the NETS for Teachers and Students and the potential impact of integrating the NETS and new conference learning into your classroom.
- Develop a plan for sharing teaching and learning resources.
- Develop lesson strategies that will engage students inside and outside of the physical classroom.
- Use Moodle to participate in online discussions regarding your learning in this course.