Water in Motion 2012
This course will focus on Fargo water treatment and flood protection of the area including tours, games, make and takes.
1. Provide a good understanding of Healthy Water, Healthy People Guide activities, and water qualitytest kit procedures and methods including relevant strategies on how to use, infuse and teach in classroom and filed situations.
2. Enhance knowledge, skills, motivation and commitment to teach about Red River Basin water resources and water quality issues.
3. Share ideas and experiences about Healthy Water, Healthy people teaching materials in cooperative settings while networking.
4. Meet participant workshop expectations.
5. Enhance creative thinking and problem solving skills to acquire fundamental water quality concepts.
6. Have fun while learning.