Mental Health and Aging Program
The North Dakota State University Gerontology Program has developed a curriculum for professionals addressing aging and mental health. The online curriculum offers 13 hours of training in six course modules. The modules can be completed indiviudully at a pace that is convenient for the participant. After satisfactory completion of each module, students will recieve a certificate of completion.
- Overview on Aging and Mental Health
- Assessment and Diagonosis
- Changes to the Aging Brain and the Impact on Mental Health
- Psychosocial Treatment of Mental Disorders in Older Adults
- Wellness and Prevention
- Resources and Referrals for Older Clients