This course is designed to assist helping professionals increase their understanding of solution-focused practices, to provide professionals with current solution-focused research, and to give opportunities to share solution-focused methods with other professionals. Attendance at the 2014 Solution Focused Brief Therapy Association (SFBTA) Conference is required for this course. In addition, attendance at either the 2014 SFBTA Pre-Conference or the SFBTA Post-Conference is required.
- Increase their understanding of solution-focused practices.
- Learn how to apply the Solution-Focused approach to a wide variety of presenting problems and contexts.
- Be updated on current solution-focused research.
- Be provided opportunities to share solution-focused methods with other professionals.
- Engage in discussions about the application of Solution-Focused practices.