CSG Literacy 2012
This course will provide teachers with quality literacy opportunity. Topics will include: resources for teachers, the writing process for children, storytelling techniques, information about ND resources, guided reading and writing, examine tradebooks for ND studies, familiarization of current trade books for young readers.
- to understand the process of Six Traits writing
- to create classroom activities that support literacy activities
- to support Guided Reading and Writing
- to explore various teacher resources in communities
- to examine current published works
- to practice storytelling techniques