Learning Forward North Dakota Conference 2012
This conference will focus on Learning Forward Standards through a keynote speaker, breakout interactive learning sessions, networking and a Lunch "N Learn panel session. A total of 7 hours during the Conference coupled with 8 hours of online assignments and discussion total for 15 hours equaling one graduate credit.
- To gain access to the most up-to-date information on professional development and instructional coaching.
- To grow professionally through educational program offerings / grow as a leader and offer your leadership skills.
- To network and form relationships with other professionals as part of a learning community.
- To promote a greater appreciation for the impact of educator learning and student learning.
- To strengthen professional learning so that teaching, leadership and student success improve.
- To make a difference in your school, district and state.
- -To influence state and school system policies and practices related to professional development learning.
Online access, Learning Forward Standards booklet.