Introduction to Teaching with Technology
Would you like to learn how to integrate technology into your teaching? This course will provide practicing teachers with a comprehensive survey of the field of educational technology. As a result of this research-based course, teachers will establish their own philosophy of technology in educational practice. Teachers will apply multiple technologies in the production of a final project – a lesson plan that integrates technology. This course is a great first course in learning how to integrate technology into the classroom.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Develop a systematic plan for integrating technology into lesson plans.
- Produce an interactive WebQuest.
- Assess, select, and manipulate digital visual images to enhance their lesson plan.
- Assess and select online videos to enhance their lesson plan.
- Create effective technology enhanced lesson plan for the implementation in their classes.
Readings will be provided online.