Google Sheets & Forms
Instructor: Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach & Christen Dodd
Monday, August 04, 2014 - Friday, August 15, 2014
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $75 + Partner Course Fee: $90
Leveraging Web 2.0 tools is a powerful learning strategy in the 21st Century. But how do you choose the right tool that will enhance classroom learning and not be an afterthought or add on? This course is part of the Web 2.0 Tools Series, which will address the relationship between content, pedagogy, and technology while covering the nuts and bolts of each tool and how to use each within the context of your classroom. In this two-week eCourse educators will learn how-to create engaging and collaborative lessons with Google Sheets and Forms. Participants will also explore how Google Sheets and Forms can be used for professional use.
After completing this course educators will be able to:
- Learn how-to create and collaborate with Google Sheets and Forms for professional and classroom use;
- Evaluate how Google Sheets and Forms can enhance curriculum;
- Discuss pros/cons of private and public viewing of information;
- Confer on value of Google Sheets and Forms versus Microsoft Excel, Access and other software;
- Create engaging lessons and activities with Google Sheets and Forms.
Pre-registration with Powerful Learning Practice is required -- http://shop.plpnetwork.com/google-sheets-forms/