Differentiated Assessment Strategies: Identifying Learners’ Strengths and Needs
Spring, Summer & Fall (Ongoing)
Instruction Mode: 1-Way Video
Academic Level: Graduate
NDSU Credit Fee: $350
Partner Class Offered Through Quality Educational Programs (Video for Educators)
This new course will teach you how to gather information through ongoing assessment that will help you plan instruction more effectively. This course will give you tools, surveys, checklists, and guidelines to accurately asses your students' progress and plan for their continued success.
Whether taken alone or with the instructional strategies course, "Differentiated Assessment Strategies" is a must-take course for anyone anxious to find new ways to enhance their instruction and improve student achievement.
Click here to view course syllabus.
Click here to view sample lesson.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Identify learning styles and preferences.
- Use authentic and performance-based assessment.
- Learn techniques for ongoing, concurrent assessment.
- Discover the value of teaching students to self-evaluate.
- Improve student comprehension and retention.
- Obtain feedback to make your differentiated instruction more effective.
A $14.00 shipping and handling fee will be charged for each order.
If it is necessary to withdraw from the course(s), a $35 nonrefundable administrative fee per course will be assessed.
For information on group discounts go to http://www.videocourses4teachers.com