ND Roughrider Conference 2014
Instructor: Rodney Volk
Grading: Letter or S/U
Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - Friday, June 06, 2014
Tuesday, 6:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.
Wednesday, 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Location: Rough Riders Hotel and Conference Center, Medora, ND
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $100 + $175
To promote healthy lifestyle concepts to North Dakota students, school personnel and community members in order to share, learn and develop plans of action for healthy schools and communities.
1. Develop a realistic and attainable Healthy School and Community Action Plan.
2. Expand knowledge of research-based prevention curriculum, enhancement through after-school programming, and classroom behavior management strategies.
3. Expand prevention efforts specific to environmental strategies and evidence-based programs.
4. Share successful teaching techniques, prevention strategies and programs.
5. Expand knowledge of North Dakota health initiatives, resource and community programs for healthy students, schools and communities.
Must register for the conference at http://www.ndroughrider.com
NDSU graduate credit registration begins May 1, 2014. NDSU Credit fee: $100. Conference Registration Fee: $175