Tomorrow’s Technology in Today’s Classroom
Instructor: David Beyers
Grading: Letter or S/U
Spring, Summer & Fall (Ongoing)
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $150 + Course Fee: $250
In this course students will gain an understanding of several current technological resources that are available for free use, as well as, understand the advantages of implementing such resources. By the end of the workshop each student will have an understanding of how to effectively implement the online component of teaching in a traditional classroom.
- Review the variety and ever-growing availability of technological resources.
- Design and utilize a wiki program.
- Utilize and customize virtual communication mediums.
- Discuss varying platforms for student implementation of technological resources.
- Produce and implement a virtual survey.
- Create a Moodle classroom using Moodle.org
Any browser should work but IE 7 or Google Chrome are recommended.
About The Instructor
David Beyers earned his M.S. in Education from Walden University, specializing in integrating technology into the classroom. His B.S. in Education was earned from Central Michigan University. David has over 13 years of experience in teaching global issues and physical education.
Register for this class at http://www.gfspd.com/workshops.php
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after the start of the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided.