Tomorrow’s Technology in Today’s Classroom
Instructor: David Beyers
Grading: Letter or S/U
Spring, Summer & Fall (Ongoing)
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $150 + $250 course registration
In this course students will gain an understanding of several current technological resources that are available for free use, as well as, understand the advantages of implementing such resources. By the end of the workshop each student will have an understanding of how to effectively implement the online component of teaching in a traditional classroom.
- Review the variety and ever-growing availability of technological resources.
- Design and utilize a wiki program.
- Utilize and customize virtual communication mediums.
- Discuss varying platforms for student implementation of technological resources.
- Produce and implement a virtual survey.
- Create a Moodle classroom using Moodle.org
Any browser should work but IE 7 or Google Chrome are recommended.
Register for this class at http://www.gfspd.com/workshops.php