Grant Writing Made Easy
Instructor: David Beyers
Grading: Letter or S/U
Spring, Summer & Fall (Ongoing)
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $150 + Course Fee: $250
In this course students will gain an understanding of what it takes to research, select, prepare for, and write a successful grant application. By the end of the four weeks students will have applied for two grants that have the opportunity to enhance their classroom or school.
- Analyze the components to grant writing.
- Evaluate the specificity of a grantee in accordance with the funding source.
- Collect the essential data necessary to provide qualifying status of the grantee.
- Develop the researching skill-set and communication tools necessary to find a funding source.
- Discuss presentation style characteristics; both desired and detrimental
- Complete grant applications that meet qualifying standards and monetary limits.
Any browser should work but IE 7 or Google Chrome are recommended.
About The Instructor
Register for this class at http://www.gfspd.com/workshops.php
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after the start of the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided.