Grant Writing Made Easy
Instructor: David Beyers
Grading: Letter or S/U
Spring, Summer & Fall (Ongoing)
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $150 + Partner Course Fee: $250
In this course students will gain an understanding of what it takes to research, select, prepare for, and write a successful grant application. By the end of the four weeks students will have applied for two grants that have the opportunity to enhance their classroom or school.
- Analyze the components to grant writing.
- Evaluate the specificity of a grantee in accordance with the funding source.
- Collect the essential data necessary to provide qualifying status of the grantee.
- Develop the researching skill-set and communication tools necessary to find a funding source.
- Discuss presentation style characteristics; both desired and detrimental
- Complete grant applications that meet qualifying standards and monetary limits.
Any browser should work but IE 7 or Google Chrome are recommended.
Register for this class at http://www.gfspd.com/workshops.php