Instructor: Carol Buchholz Holland
Grading: Letter or S/U
Wednesday, November 05, 2014 - Saturday, November 08, 2014
Wednesday 9:00 a.m - 4:30 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Location: LaFonda on the Plaza, 100 E. San Francisco St., Santa Fe, New Mexico
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $75
This course is designed to assist helping professionals increase their understanding of solution-focused practices, to provide professionals with current solution-focused research, and to give opportunities to share solution-focused methods with other professionals. Attendance at the 2014 Solution Focused Brief Therapy Association (SFBTA) Conference is required for this course. In addition, attendance at either the 2014 SFBTA Pre-Conference or the SFBTA Post-Conference is required.
- Increase their understanding of solution-focused practices.
- Learn how to apply the Solution-Focused approach to a wide variety of presenting problems and contexts.
- Be updated on current solution-focused research.
- Be provided opportunities to share solution-focused methods with other professionals.
- Engage in discussions about the application of Solution-Focused practices.
Please register for the conference at: http://www.sfbta.org/confProps/ConferenceRegistration.aspx prior to registering for NDSU credit.
Attendance and active participation at the 2014 SFBTA conference. In addition, attendance and active participation at either the SFBTA pre-conference or the SFBTA post-conference. At least 15 hours of documented conference workshops and sessions (including either pre-conference or post-conference hours) must be documented.