iPads in the Classroom
Instructor: David Beyers
Grading: Letter or S/U
Spring, Summer & Fall (Ongoing)
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $150 + Partner Course Fee: $250
In this course participants will gain an understanding of how to operate their Ipad and become familiar with the opportunities it provides for enhancing the learning in their classroom.
- Review the basic operations of the device.
- Increase professional efficiency.
- Design ways to assess student-learning.
- Develop lessons that will be supplemented with use of the Ipad.
- Discuss research findings and application.
- Participate in the development of ongoing resources available to the teacher and students.
None but you will be required to purchase specific applications: Keynote and Pages ($25 or less).
Any browser should work but IE 7 or Google Chrome are recommended.
Register for this class at http://www.gfspd.com/workshops.php