iPads in the Classroom
Instructor: David Beyers
Grading: Letter or S/U
Monday, August 25, 2014 - Friday, December 19, 2014
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $150 + Course Fee: $250
In this course participants will gain an understanding of how to operate their Ipad and become familiar with the opportunities it provides for enhancing the learning in their classroom.
- Review the basic operations of the device.
- Increase professional efficiency.
- Design ways to assess student-learning.
- Develop lessons that will be supplemented with use of the Ipad.
- Discuss research findings and application.
- Participate in the development of ongoing resources available to the teacher and students.
None but you will be required to purchase specific applications: Keynote and Pages ($25 or less).
Any browser should work but IE 7 or Google Chrome are recommended.
About The Instructor
David Beyers earned his M.S. in Education from Walden University, specializing in integrating technology into the classroom. His B.S. in Education was earned from Central Michigan University. David has over 13 years of experience in teaching global issues and physical education.
Register for this class at http://www.gfspd.com/workshops.php
A minimum $20 processing fee will be assessed per person for cancellations received after the start of the course. Refunds are not issued after the start of the course or after access to the course has been provided.