Google Presentations 101 eCourse
Instructor: Sheryl Nussbaum-Beach & Christen Dodd
Monday, March 17, 2014 - Friday, March 28, 2014
Instruction Mode: Internet-Asynchronous (Online Class)
Academic Level: K-12 Professional Development
NDSU Credit Fee: $75 + Partner Course Fee: $90
Leveraging Web 2.0 tools is a powerful learning strategy in the 21st Century. But how do you choose the right tool that will enhance classroom learning and not be an afterthought or add on? This course is part of the Web 2.0 Tools Series, which will address the relationship between content, pedagogy, and technology while covering the nuts and bolts of each tool and how to use each within the context of your classroom. In this two-week eCourse educators will learn how-to create engaging and collaborative lessons with Google Presentations. Participants will also explore how Google Presentations can be used for professional use.
As result of this course participants will:
- Learn how-to create and collaborate with Google Presentations for professional and classroom use;
- Evaluate how Google Presentations can enhance curriculum;
- Discuss pros/cons of private and public viewing of information;
- Confer on value of Google Presentations versus Powerpoint, Hyperstudio and other multimedia software;
- Create engaging lessons and activities with Google Presentations.
Pre-registration with Powerful Learning Practice is required -- http://shop.plpnetwork.com/google-presentations-101/