Pharmacy Homecoming Seminar Fall 2013
Posted on Sep, 04 2013
A one day seminar on October 11th, 2013 at the Ramada Plaza Suites in Fargo, ND. The 2013 program theme is "Public Health Essentials for the Pharmacist". Earn up to .80 CEUs, with the option of applying these CEUs towards a public health certificate. This program is intended for community, hospital, or consultant pharmacists as well as physicians, mid-level practitioners, and nurses.
The 2013 Agenda:
- 8:00am - 10:00 am Overview of Public Health and Public Health Systems in the United States
- 10:00am-10:10am Break
- 10:10am - 12:10pm Health Emergency Preparedness and Response
- 12:10pm-12:20pm Break
- 12:20pm – 2:20pm Lunch- Cultural Perspectives in Providing Public Health
- 2:20pm-2:30pm Break
- 2:30pm - 4:30pm Community Engagement
- 4:30pm Evaluation and Adjournment
Visit the NDSU Distance and Continuing Education pharmacy website to subscribe for regular updates and to learn more about the Public Health Certificate and other continuing education offerings for pharmacists.
The 2013 NDSU homecoming schedule and more information is available at their website.