The following is a list of current conferences, events and workshops offered by NDSU Distance and Continuing Education. Choose any of the following conference, event, or workshop titles for more information.
- Administrative Professionals Day- April 23, 2014
- Are you ready to sell your house?- April 23 and 30, 2014
- Information session: Get started in the LPN to BSN online degree program - April 30, 2014
- Anxiety- Practical Intervention Strategies (CEUs) - May 5, 2014
- Depression- Practical Intervention Strategies (CEUs) - May 6, 2014
- Women and Money- May 6, 2014
- Information session: Why earn a master's degree in gerontology - May 20, 2014
- The 7 Best Marketing Strategies for Faculty Development - June 5, 2014
- Summer Reading Program
- STEM Kids Camps
- North Dakota Behavioral Health Conference
Need assistance planning your conference? Our conference planning service includes professional conference planners that can help you plan your next conference or workshop.