The following is a list of current conferences, events and workshops offered by NDSU Distance and Continuing Education. Choose any of the following conference, event, or workshop titles for more information.
- North Dakota Behavioral Health Conference- September 2-4, 2014
- Information Session: Turn Your Passion for Fashion into a Career - September 19, 2014
- Stress Management for Professional Helpers- September 25th, 2014
- ND Autism Spectrum Disorders Conference- October 20-22, 2014
- Anxiety- Practical Intervention Strategies (CEUs)- October 27th, 2014 in Minot
- De-escalating Potentially Violent Situations (CEUs)- October 28th, 2014 in Minot
- Trauma- Strategies for Resolving the Impact of Post Traumatic Stress (CEUs)- December 2-3, 2014
Need assistance planning your conference? Our conference planning service includes professional conference planners that can help you plan your next conference or workshop.