Distance and Continuing Education is now working in conjuction with the Department of Pharmacy Practice to offer pharmacy continuing education. This website will provide you with current and upcoming events and news, as well as information on online certificate program offerings for pharmacists. Please check this site frequently for opportunities.
- National Pharmacy Week October 20-26th 2013 Thank you to our nation's Pharmacists! Did you also know that October is American Pharmacists Month?
- Pharmacy for Public Health An opportunity to expand the influence of pharmacists in Public Health. Online ACPE Accredited Continuing Education Program. Register Now!
- Pharmacy Technician Day October 22nd, 2013 Show your gratitude to pharmacy technicians who are an invaluable part of the daily pharmacy activities.
- About the Patient Online ACPE Accredited Continuing Education Program. Medication Therapy Management (MTM) and Diabetes Management Course. Earn up to 10 CEUs. Register now!
- Pain Management Providing the tools to pharmacists to help patients manage pain associated with injuries and illnesses. Online ACPE Accredited Continuing Education Program. Register Now!
Subscribe to our eNewsletters and request a FREE Information Kit!
If you would like information on upcoming events, conferences, or CEU opportunities relating to our Pharmacy Continuing Education Program, please provide us with your e-mail below and we will send out periodic emails on upcoming programs offered. We do not sell or share any subscriber information.
For more information, contact:
Amy Werremeyer, Pharm.D., BCPP
Director of Continuing Pharmacy Education
Direct Line: 701.231.7603
Associate Director Noncredit Program and
Data Management Coordinator Distance and Continuing Education
NDSU SGC Building D110 Dept 2020
PO Box 6050 / Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Direct Line: 701.231.5376
Toll Free: 1.800.726.1724
Hiring Opportunity: CPE Administrator for the College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences
The North Dakota State University College of Pharmacy, Nursing, and Allied Sciences has opened an exciting new position We are currently welcoming applications for a Continuing Professional Education Administrator to partner with us in the development...
Pharmacy Homecoming Seminar Fall 2013
A one day seminar on October 11th, 2013 at the Ramada Plaza Suites in Fargo, ND. The 2013 program theme is "Public Health Essentials for the Pharmacist". Earn up to .80 CEUs, with the option of applying these CEUs towards a public health certificate....
Public Health Certificate
The Public Health Certificate is an opportunity to expand the influence of pharmacists in Public Health as a result of the demand for more practitioners in the public health workforce arising from the enactment of the Patient Protection...
About the Patient- MTM and Diabetes Management Course
About the Patient is designed for practicing health professionals interested in enhancing skills in the delivery of Medication Therapy Management (MTM) and Diabetes Management. Through interactive cases, you will review general concepts...
Pain Management Certificate
This program expires on January 29, 2014. Anyone enrolling in this program must complete the program on or before January 29, 2014.
The pain management certificate program will provide pharmacists with necessary tools to help patients...
CPE Monitor: Information for Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians