Menus on the Web
NDSU Dining Services is committed to providing high quality, nutritional, and innovative menu options. The campuses three dining center locations offer buffet style dining that include featured Hot Entrees at every meal, full salad and sandwich bars for lunch and dinner, and an all-day cereal, bread, and bagel bar. Daily Dessert choice and Beverage selections also available. Dining Center Menus are available on the web along with a nutritional analysis feature. With Menus on the Web you can:
- View the menu choices 10 days in advance to plan your meals.
- Create a nutritional analysis report by selecting your menu choices for the day.
- Set allergen or preference filters to display menu options to help manage your needs.
NDSU Dining Services truly offers something for everyone. Whatever your needs, Dining Services is here to help you meet your nutritional goals.
Special Dietary Needs
NDSU Dining Services strives to provide well-balanced and nutritionally sound meal options, as well as provide accommodations for individuals with Special Dietary Needs such as:
- Food Allergies
- Vegetarian Diet
- Celiac Disease
- Other special diets or needs
The Residence Dining Center is our designated Allergy Sensitive dining center and is a nut free facility. For Individual with Food Allergies/Special Dietary Needs:
- Fill out a Special Dietary Needs Form and return with any required medical documentation to the address listed on the form.
- Meet with our Licensed Registered Dietician to discuss your allergies and develop a meal plan.
Food Allergy Warning: The North Dakota State University Dept. of Dining Services makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies and intolerances. However, there is always a risk of contamination. Additionally, manufacturers may update and change their product ingredients without our knowledge, we cannot be assured the validity of the products. Dining Services will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating at any University establishments. Students with food allergies are encouraged to contact Dining Services at 701-231-8312 for additional information and/or support.