- Diversity-specific accountability for employees.
- Diversity training and sexual harassment training for all employees.
- Faculty and staff orientation that addresses diversity in the workplace, including recognizing and accepting differences.
- Nominating and search committees that emphasize the diversity of the university community in selecting candidates.
- Recruitment and retention efforts that strive to create a diverse qualified workforce.
- Safe Zone training for all employees (voluntary).
North Dakota State University does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, disability, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, public assistance status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or status as a U.S. veteran. Direct inquiries to the Vice President for Equity, Diversity and Global Outreach, Putnam 102, (701)231-7708.
Diversity in the News
Events & Calendars
Check out our new page (see upper left under Diversity) "Programs Events Calendars & Trainings" for all of the following!
- Monthly Diversity Events at NDSU (calendar)
- Diversity Community (Fargo area) Calendar
- NDSU Calendar
- Interfaith Calendar (religious and faith-based holidays and observances)
- Programs from Office of Multicultural Programs, Equity and Diversity Center and LGBTQ Programs