American Indian Resources
- College of Pharmacy Native Professional Program
- Dakota Studies courses
- Louis Stokes All Nations Alliance for Minority Participation (AMP)
- Native American Retention and Recruitment Committee
- NATURE Summer Program
- NDSU Extension Service
- NDSU Research, Creative Activities & Technology Transfer
- NDSU Tribal Partnerships
- NDSU Pre-Engineering Education Collaboration:
Pipeline for Tribal Pre-Engineering to Society PEEC:PTiPS
NDSU Student organizations
- American Indian Science and Engineering Society (AISES)
- Native American Student Organization (NASA)
- Woodland’s and High Plains Annual Spring Pow-wow
- Daughters of the Earth
- Contact Mary John, 701-287-5433
- Fargo Indian Education
- Fargo Police Department Native American Liaison
- Moorhead Indian Education
- 2410 14th Street South, Moorhead, Minnesota, 56560, contact Donna M. Norquay at 218-284-3465. email@example.com
- Native American Christian Ministry
- 109 9th Street South, Fargo, North Dakota, 701-237-4453
- Native American City Commission
- Meets every 2nd Thursday of each calendar month at 5:30 in Fargo City Hall. For more information call Willard Yellowbird at 701-241-1321.
- Fargo Moorhead American Coalition
- is a sub-committee of the the Native American City Commission. For more information call Willard Yellowbird at 701-241-1321
- Native American Center
- FM Native American Health Initiative -a Native American Fargo-Moorhead Community Group
- Northern Plains Voices
- Sacred Spirits
NDSU is committed to furthering our partnerships with Tribal Colleges. Please feel free to check out some of the colleges we are currently partnered with!
Donna Grandbois, ’97, ‘01, is one of only 21 doctorally prepared American Indian nurses in the country. She has been asked to speak and share her expertise at two upcoming events.
- At the University of Pennsylvania School of Nursing on the topic of “Native American Elders: Exploring the Resilience of their Lived Experience” on March 16.
- At the RWJF Nurse Faculty Scholars annual Spring Leadership Training on March 24. The theme of the training is “Development of a Community of Learning: Leadership at the Institutional and School of Nursing Level in Changing the Culture of Diversity.” Donna will be addressing the topic of “Teaching Skills around Cultural Competency”.