The Frendberg Scholarship is one of the best scholarships available to EE Students. Award is to be used for tuition.
- Be properly enrolled as a full-time, undergraduate student in the College of Engineering during the time of actual disbursement of the scholarship.
- Resident of North Dakota for no less than one (1) year.
- Have maintained a GPA of 3.25 or higher for the semester preceding application or for the senior year in high school if an entering freshman.
- Financial need is not a criterion for selection.
- Copy of student's official transcript (NDSU or high school if entering freshman).
- Letters from two or more faculty members (not necessarily in the College of Engineering) who know the student well.
- A short essay, responding to the question: "Why am I interested in a career in Electrical Engineering?"
- A short bio (include educational history, work history, community service history, etc). Resume will work.
- Options: Any other information, letters of recommendation, other achievements, etc that the student may want to submit.
- If you are a prior recipient and reapplying, you only need to submit your current transcript.
**Submit applications to the Dean's Office by Tuesday, March 29, 2011.