ECS GRADUATE STUDENT ASSOCIATION
Why we formed?
We, the Environmental and Conservation Sciences Graduate Student Association of North Dakota State University, support and promote interdepartmental graduate student education, fellowship, and professional advancement in the environmental and conservation sciences.
What we do?
- Promote interdepartmental graduate study in the environmental and conservation sciences at NDSU.
- Promote fellowship among graduate students in the Environmental and Conservation Sciences Program.
- Investigate and propose solutions to problems unique to graduate students in the Environmental and Conservation Sciences Program, leading to an enhanced graduate student experience for current and future members.
- Serve as a channel of communication between graduate students, staff, faculty, and administration.
- Provide volunteer service to address environmental and/or conservation issues on the NDSU campus.
- Promoting environmental awareness on campus and within the community.
- Exposing graduate students to multidisciplinary fields for academic gain
- Provide education to fellow graduate students.
- Engage in philathropy events.
Interested in joining?
For more details feel free to attend the upcoming meeting or contact the President.
Fall 2010 meeting- 21st September
12.30-1.30PM at Hidatsa Room