About the Center
Stop by and check out the following services that we provide at the Center:
- Small group meeting room space that is available for reservation
- Food & clothing pantry
- Currently winter coats, scarves, and hats are being given to students in need. Just stop by the Center and talk with Tabitha!
- Lactation Room
- WiFi access
- Campus cluster computer area
- Big screen TVs with cable access and DVD players
- Full kitchen
- Comfortable lounge space
- Kid-friendly spaces
- Full accessibility on first floor
- Accessible parking
- Resource and lending library. Check out books and/or DVDs for assignments or leisure.
- Study space
- Prayer and Meditation Room
- Student Art on Display- If you're interested in having your art work on display at the center, please stop by and talk with any of the staff members!
- A cup of coffee; we always have the coffee pot on, so stop by and say hello!
Equity and Diversity Center Hours
While classes are in session, the Equity and Diversity Center will be open Mondays through Fridays 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and weekends by arrangement. Evening hours are subject to change, depending upon staffing availability.
If you would like to host a meeting or event here, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
The NDSU Equity & Diversity Center is committed to facilitating an inclusive environment where individuals of diverse cultures, backgrounds and orientations are respected. We value all identities while challenging the varied forms of oppression and discrimination. We celebrate our shared human experiences while affirming and enriching the dignity of diversity. The Equity & Diversity Center serves as a safe and inviting gathering space as well as an empowering resource, cultivating a nurturing, accepting campus climate by coordinating educational and social activities, programming, and development opportunities. It is our mission to advocate for social justice among traditionally under-represented groups while establishing a sense of community on campus and in the Fargo-Moorhead area.