Dr. Marion O. Harris
Department of Entomology
North Dakota State University
270 Hultz Hall
NDSU Dept. 7650
PO Box 6050
Fargo, ND 58108-6050
Phone: (701) 231-6445
Fax: (701) 231-8557
B.S. 1977, Cornell University
M.S. 1982, Michigan State University, Entomology.
Ph.D. 1986, Michigan State University, Entomology.
- Insect-Plant Interactions
- Chemical Ecology
- Mechanisms of Plant Defense and Insect Virulence
- Pollination of Western Prairie Fringed Orchid
210. Humans, Insects and The Environment. 3 cr. An introduction to insect science and how insects interact with humans and the environment.
732. Plant Resistance to Insects. 2 cr. Understanding plant/parasite interactions and their applications to plant breeding to increase resistance to pests.