Academic Year 2014-2015
|Name||Representation Unit||Phone||Term Expires|
|Birgit Pruess||Faculty Senate Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2015|
|Past Presidentemail@example.com||May 2015|
|David Wittrock||Graduate & Interdisciplinary Studiesfirstname.lastname@example.org||Ex-officio|
|Roger Green||Commission on Status of Women Facultyemail@example.com||Ex-officio|
|Greta Gramig||Ag, Food Systems & Natural Resourcesfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2015|
|Jeanne Hageman||Arts, Humanities & Social Sciencesemail@example.com||May 2015|
|Fariz Huseynov||Businessfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2015|
|Robert Pieri||Engineeringemail@example.com||May 2015|
|Linda Manikowske||Human Development & Educationfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2015|
|Robert Sylvester||Pharmacy, Nursing & Allied Sciencesemail@example.com||May 2015|
|Gang Shen||Science & Mathematicsfirstname.lastname@example.org||May 2015|
2014-2015 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are scheduled for Mondays at 3:30 in the Mandan Room, Memorial Union.
- August 25, 2014
- September 29, 2014
- October 27, 2014
- November 24, 2014
- January 12, 2015
- February 2, 2015
- February 23, 2015
- March 30, 2015
- April 27, 2015
Faculty Senate Bylaws: Article IV, Section 7
- Voting membership shall consist of one senator from each representation unit, the President, the immediate Past President, and the President-Elect. In the event the immediate Past President is unable or unwilling to serve, the President will appoint another past President as a replacement for the immediate Past President on the committee. The term of office shall be for one year following the regular May meeting.
- Non-voting membership shall consist of the Dean of Graduate and Interdisciplinary Studies, the Provost (or designee), a faculty representative from the Commission on the Status of Women Faculty, the Faculty Senate Secretary, and the parliamentarian. The term of office of all members of Executive Committee shall be for one year following the regular May meeting.
- During the first week of the fall semester, the Executive Committee shall meet and organize for the academic year.
- Committee responsibilities are the following:
- Delegating tasks to Faculty Senate committees.
- Reviewing the progress of Faculty Senate committees.
- Setting the agenda for upcoming Faculty Senate meetings.
- Interpreting, when necessary, provisions of the Faculty Senate Constitution and Bylaws.