Guidelines for NDSU Faculty Email List
An item submitted to the NDSU faculty email list will be posted if:
- It is directly related to University concerns;
- It contains information that will be of general interest to faculty;
- It originates from a sender who has an obvious affiliation with NDSU;
- It does not include attachments;
- Any political or religious content is of general interest (such as announcing an on-campus event) and does not endorse a particular viewpoint or individual.
- Ordinarily, any solicitations or advertising concern only products or activities sponsored by NDSU or by officially recognized NDSU organizations. (However, announcements that are of obvious significance to NDSU faculty may be posted, regardless of origin.) Solicitations for participation in research projects must have prior IRB approval.
- All content submitted to NDSU email lists must conform to Policy 158, Acceptable Use of Electronic Communications Devices.
The NDSU faculty email list is moderated by the University Senate Presiding Officer and Presiding Officer Elect. Contact information may be found on thepage.
Approved by University Senate, 10/11/2004