NORTH DAKOTA STATE UNIVERSITY
- FARGO, N D
Check the current, provisional stage readings at these gaging ( = gauging) stations:
- Red River at Fargo, ND
- Red River at Wahpeton, ND
- Red River at Grand Forks, ND
- Red River at Drayton, ND
- Wild Rice River near Abercrombie, ND
- Sheyenne River at Kindred, ND
- Sheyenne Diversion at West Fargo, ND
- Sheyenne River at Harwood, ND
- Buffalo River near Dilworth, MN
- Buffalo River near Hawley, MN
- Other rivers in the Red River of the North drainage basin.
The stage at each gage is in relation to the "datum" or elevation of that gage (gauge).
[ Return to NDSU's Red River Flood Homepage ]
[ "Geology of Fargo" Homepage ]
This web site represents the views of the author and not necessarily those of North Dakota State University. NDSU is not responsible or liable for its contents.