Commission on the Status of Women Faculty
Faculty across the university have been appointed to serve on the CSWF for three years.
The commission is co-chaired by FORWARD members Froelich and Weber and reports to the Provost.
The Role of the Commission Includes:
- Respond to campus issues relevant to opportunities for women faculty
- Proactively examine the university's policies impacting the advancement of women faculty
- Monitor and benchmark the university's progress towards equal participation of women faculty throughout the university.
Ongoing and Recent Initiatives:
- Establishment of CSWF and its Role
- Equity Award
- Policy 103
- Childbearing Leave
- Modified Duties
- Tracking Compliance of Policies
Initiatives in Development:
- Evaluations for Administration
- PTE Training
- Role in Administrative Searches