Health and Insurance
NDSU Policy 136: Flexible Spending Accounts Program
This program offers the employee an opportunity to deduct from gross income certain federally approved expenses in the following areas:
Medical expense reimbursements.
Dependent care expenses.
NDSU Policy 138: Insurance Benefits
NDSU makes available to regular employees certain types of group insurance expressly for the purpose of insuring personal security planning.
- Group Health Insurance
- Life Insurance (Prudential)
- Long-Term Disability - Faculty, Professional and Administrative Staff
- Long-Term Disability - Broadband Staff
- Group Dental Plan/ReliaStar (ING)
- Group Vision Plan (Ameritas)
- Group Long-Term Care Insurance (UNUM Corporation)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Discovery Benefits, Inc.)