- UND, Transformational Mediation
- Associate Professor with Tenure, NDSU.
- Co-project Coordinator, NDSU Advance FORWARD .
- Director of Women's Studies, NDSU.
- Faculty Representative, State Board of Higher Education.
- Faculty Representative, NDSU Academic Affairs Committee.
- Director of Forensics, University of Nebraska.
- Member of the National Communication Association and the National Women's Studies Association.
- Listed om ND Neutrals Roster.
- 30-hour General Mediation Skills Training, Mediation Center for Dispute Resolution, Hamline University Law and Graduate Schools.
- Qualified neutral listed on MN ADR roster (civil facilitative/hybrid).
- Licensed psychologist, ND #165.
- Professor of Psychology, NDSU.
- Associate Dean, NDSU College of Science and Mathematics.
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from University of Connecticut.
- Postdoctoral Fellowship in Behavioral Medicine, Brown University School of Medicine.
- Over 23 yeas of experience in higher education, including teaching, research, and administration (former department chair, Dean of Libraries, and President of University Senate).
Reduced rates for NDSU cases.
- Neutral Civil Mediator in ND and MN
- Neutral Domestic Relations Mediator in ND and MN
- Involvement with mediations, negotiations, and arbitrations.
- Ombudsman for Employer Support of the Guard and Reserve (ESGR).
- Experience as an educator, presenter, and consultant.
- Senior leadership in civilian and military sectors.
- Key management, financial, budget oversight positions.
- Municipal, state and federal legislative participation.
- Business owner.
- Legal Representative with FEMA on behalf of the State of North Dakota for 1997 floods.
$90/hour per person
- Completed certified course in General Mediation Skills(Mediation Center for Dispute Resolution in affilation with Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, MN)
- Appointed as Senior Lawyer Visiting Professor to teach in Poland by the Center for International Legal Studies(CILS)
- Instructor Business Law: Moorhead Area Vocational Technical Institute
- CLE Seminar LecturerL Minnesota State Bar Association, North Dakota Bar Association, other CLE organizations
- Licensed in Minnesota, North Dakota and Florida
- National Arbitration Forum (Panel of Arbitrators)
- Qualified Neutral under Rule 114 of the Minnesota General Rules of Practice
- Qualified Neutral under Rule 8.9 of the North Dakota Rules of Court
- Qualified Mediator, State of ND (civil, employment, family and divorce)
- Currently owns and operates own mediation business serving the courts and people of ND and MN.
- Regularly assist in training of mediators for ND and MN. Trains judges, other attorneys, etc., and assist them in completing the requirements to become a Qualified Mediator in the states of ND and MN.
- Worked as the Senior Legal Sales Consultant for Thomson/Findlaw.
- Worked as the Legal Correspondence Intern at Fox News Service/Talk Radio News in Washington, DC.
$350 initial fee
(Includes initial administrative fees plus first two hours)
- Listed as a Qualified Neutral on the ADR Neutral Roster for ND (employee relations, dispute/term/ departmental conflict, large group facilitation).
- Managing consultant for Equitable Conciliation Partners.
- Specializes in Transformative Mediation.
- Experienced in family, business and educational environment conflicts, as well as group rational facilitation at several universities and colleges.
- Trainer and mediation coach.
$100/hour one person
$150/hour two people
- Listed as neutral mediator on the ND neutral roster.
- Mediation training through Harvard's program.
- North Dakota and Minnesota Bar.
- New York Registered Professional Nurse (not active).
- Provided labor and employment legal advice and counsel to HR professionals.
- Managed and collaborated on global labor and employment issues.
- Selected, managed, and evaluated outside legal counsel handling litigation and claims.
- Provided legal advice and counsel on a broad array of compliance and regulatory issues.
- Certified arbitrator, mediator and qualified neutral, American Bar Association.
- Attended Conflict Resolution Center, UND, certified mediator.
- Independent contractor for Paralegal services.
- Registered Private Investigator, licensed in ND and MN.
- Paralegal Specialist and Law Firm Administrator.
- Belongs to the following organizations: American Bar Association (ABA); Red River Valley Paralegal Association (RRPA); and National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA).
$250/day, plus expenses
- Mediator Training at UND Conflict Resolution Center, 2008.
- Director of Graduate Studies, MSUM.
- Interim Dean of the College of Education and Human Services, MSUM.
- Superintendent of the Tri-County School District, Karlstad, MN.
- Qualified in Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) in both ND (civil mediation) and MN.
- Member of the Vogel Law Firm.
- Represents clients in the areas of employment law, alternative dispute resolution, medical malpractice defense, and health care law.
- Previously served as Assistant Attorney General for the State of North Dakota.
- Qualified civil mediator; listed on the ND Neutrals Roster.
- Mediation certificate from Erickson Mediation Institution, Minneapolis, MN.
- International Supreme Court Judge, Kosovo.
- International Trial Court Judge, Kosovo. District Court Judge, Moorhead, MN.
- As a judge in both MN and Kosovo, handled pre-trial settlement conference involving disputes between adverse parties. Judicial settlement conferences are similar to mediation.