GraSUS Goal 5: To document project outcomes, informing others of the
potential impact of GraSUS-II activities.
- *Lampert, E., Taylor, B., Using a Haplodiploid Insect to Teach Inheritance: Eye Color Genetics of the Parasitoid Habrobracon hebetor. American Entomologist. 54(2): 122-125 *Corresponding Author. Summer 2008
- Podoll, A., Olson, B., *Montplaisir, L.M., Schwert, D.P., McVicar, K., Çömez, D., and Martin, W.O. Networking Antarctic Research Discoveries to a U.S. Science Classroom. Science Scope, 32(2):30-33. *Corresponding Author. 2008.
- Allen, J. H. and J. Wold. Investigating Contemporary Evolution via Size-Selective Harvest. American Biology Teacher: 71: 133-137. 2009.
- Balgopal, M.M. and Ode, P.J.Quantifying ecology: Constructing life history tables. The American Biology Teacher, 71(5), 295-299. 2009.
- Forness,S., Schipper, T. Soybeans From a Teacher’s Notebook, , North Dakota Soybean Council News, January 2009.
- Balgopal, M.M. (2009) Trailmix genetics: Protein synthesis in two acts. Science Activities, Heldref Publishers
- Lampert, E.C. Teaching genetic translation using sentences, a short activity to accompany genetics units. Submitted to American Biology Teacher.
- American Educational Research Association conference, Chicago, IL, April
2007 — Lisa Montplaisir, William Martin, Debra Tomanek. .GraSUS:
Professional Development in Mathematics and Science through School-University
Collaboration., (See Author list # 1 above)
- North Dakota Science Teachers Association, Minot, ND, March 2007 . Andrew
Podoll. — Bringing Antarctic Research to a Middle School Classroom.
- North Dakota Science Teachers Association, Minot, ND, March 2007 .
Joseph Allen. — Investigating Contemporary Evolution.
- World of Change Conference, Minnesota State University Moorhead, Moorhead, MN, October 2007. Meena Balgopal. - "Flu on the Farm" Investigation of Viral Evolution.
- Megaconference, Jr., Multi-point, Global Internet Conference, February
2008 — Andrew Podoll, Barry Olson, Allan Ashworth, Kim McVicar,
Andrew Krosbakken, Chelsey Rodgers. .Bringing Antarctic Research into a
Middle School Classroom.
- North Dakota Science Teachers Association, Minot, ND, March 2008 . Becky Andres, Sara Forness, Jill Wold.
- North Dakota Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Grand Forks, ND, April 2008. Michelle Bertsch, Mason Swanson.
- North Dakota Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Grand Forks, ND, April 2008. Carl Hashbarger, Joe Kennedy.
- North Dakota Council of Teachers of Mathematics, Grand Forks, ND, April 2008. Jack Kiger, Mary Jo McKay.
- National Science Teachers Association, Portland, Oregon, November 2008.
Partners in Global Climate Change. Sara Forness, Jill Wold.