Welcome to the College of Human Development & Education
The College of Human Development and Education offers undergraduate and graduate programs that focus on people. In addition we conduct research and provide activities, organizations and services to enrich faculty life and supplement academic student learning.
We provide nationally recognized programs and conduct research and other scholarly activities that focus on people as they interact in work, educational, and living environments.
We are committed to providing a student friendly community where students gain knowledge and skills by active involvement in the learning process. Graduates are empowered to continue learning and to improve the lives of individuals, families, communities and the work place throughout their lives.
The College of Human Development and Education "Headlines" is available online and here are some of the highlights:
- Creating the Cutting-Edge: Food Production Laboratory Complex Renovation to Benefit Nutrition, Dietetics and Hospitality
- HD&E Students Travel the World to Explore and Learn
- Couple and Family Therapy Master's Program Wins National Award
- First Master of Science in Advanced Athletic Training Degrees Awarded
- Education and Counseling Maintain Accreditation
- Center for 4-H Youth Development Furthers Military Youth Outreach