Doctoral Program in Developmental Science
Welcome to the Doctoral Program in Developmental Science at North Dakota State University! Developmental Science is an exciting, rapidly emerging, interdisciplinary field that studies human development across the lifespan in various family, social, and cultural contexts. If you choose to study at NDSU, you'll find yourself surrounded by:
- Active scholars with cutting edge research programs
- State of the art research equipment and labs
- A highly supportive environment designed to help you develop your own interests and skills in research and teaching
- Faculty who genuinely care about your welfare and who are dedicated to helping you be the best professional you can be
All in a vibrant college town environment regularly included in national rankings of "Best Places to Live." Take a look at what we have to offer and see if the Ph.D. Program in Developmental Science at NDSU is the right place for you!
- Developmental Faculty
- Program Requirements
- Application Process
- Funding Opportunities
- Student Resources on Campus
- Our Community
- Gerontology Ph.D. (dual-major)
- Developmental Science will be offering a new dual-major Ph.D. in Gerontology beginning Spring 2013.