Enrolling for MiSU Classes
Forms to be sent directly to MiSU Admissions/Enrollment Services Office
MSU Admissions/Enrollment Services Office
Minot State University
500 University Ave. W
Minot, ND 58707
- Mail the Application for Admission and the $35 non-refundable application fee directly to the MSU Admissions/Enrollment Services Office.
2. Official Transcript sent directly to the MSU Admissions/Enrollment Services Office.
Forms to be submitted to HDFS Office EML 277
- List the MiSU course (s) for only the current semester
- Submit this form to Dr. Jim Deal in EML Hall 277
- HDFS Department will submit form to NDSU Registration and Records
- You must be ENROLLED each semester in at least one degree credit course at NDSU before enrolling in a collaborative course.
- Register for your NDSU courses through regular Campus Connection
- Enrollment (SELF SERVICE, ENROLL)