Summer Salary Information - Faculty
If a 9, 10 or 11 month employee is being paid summer salary, fill out a Change Form 101 for the payment(s). Please make sure you are using the most current version of the Change Form 101.
- At the top of the form fill in the Employee Name, Empl ID and the Effective Date (the first day of the pay period for the first summer salary payment).
- In the “Remarks” section at the top, type “SUMMER SALARY, SEE 2ND PAGE”. Put nothing else on the first page of the form.
- At the bottom of the 2nd page in the “Other Earnings” section, check the “SUMMER SALARY” box.
- Fill in the Department Name, Description of Work, and Justification fields.
- In the Account Code section, type in the applicable Fund, Dept, Project, Program and Account information.
- In the “$ Amount” column, type the amount the employee will get each pay period and select the “per pay period” payment option from the drop down box.
- Enter the beginning date and ending date for the summer salary payment.
- In the “Additional Comments” section, please add any other relevant information.
- Route for signatures, as usual.