Online Employment System (PeopleAdmin)
NDSU has an online employment system that allows:
- Departments to create Job Requisitions/Request to Recruits online.
- Approved Hiring Managers to submit a job requisition directly to the Offices of Human Resources or Equity, Diversity & Global Outreach for review, approval and posting.
- Applicants to submit their materials online; access job information via a secure Web account; receive an email confirmation from the system when their application is received and if they are not selected for a position.
- Applicant materials to be distributed electronically to Hiring Managers and Search Committees for their review
- Hiring Managers to track search results
- Offices of Human Resources; Equity, Diversity and Global Outreach and Provost/Academic Affairs to have recruitment oversight - to track the status of all recruitments on campus using a variety of standard reports and queries.
Please have your Dean or Director send an email requesting access to: email@example.com
Please include the following information:
- Full Name including middle initial
- Campus phone number
- Empl ID number
- Department Number(s)
- User group(s) required