Check Your Application Status
You may check the status of your international application online at any time, using the following steps:
- Login to your Applicant Profile using the Non-NDSU LOGIN button.
- Any items which do not have a checkmark next to them have not been received.
- All materials, documents, recommendations, questionnaires and learning content listed on your profile are required.
3. Click on each item for a description of the requirement and how it should be submitted for review.
4. Any documents sent to our office by postal/courier mail will be checked off on your profile once received.
- If you see an item unchecked which you have already mailed to our office, it has not yet been received or is currently being processed.
5. Automated updates will be sent to you by email when your Applicant
Profile has been updated, a document is received, or your admission decision has been made by the Admission Team.
Please keep in mind that you must email or fax your completed Signature Verification Form in the "Materials" section to the Office of International Programs before you can electronically sign required documents in your profile.
Official financial and academic documents should be mailed directly to the Office of International Programs. All other items can be submitted to your Applicant Profile online within the required questionnaire item. Any documents submitted for your application become the property of NDSU and unfortunately cannot be returned.
Lost or Forgot Your Password? Click Forgot Your Password? link in the login box.
Questions? Contact the International Admission Team: