Updating your Address
Immigration regulations require international students to update any change in home address AND employer’s address. This update must be made within 10 days of the change.
F-1 students on OPT are also required to keep their addresses current, even if you are no longer living in Fargo. Even if you are living in a residence hall and move down the hall to a different room, you must still report that type of change.
Update your Addresses
Immigration Forms and Resources for F-1 students
Please click below for Immigration Forms and Procedures related to F-1 students:
- Statement of International Student Responsibilities
- Bringing Dependents
- Change of Status to/from F-1
- Did you change your major?
- Graduation and Beyond
- I-20 Extensions
- Leave of Absence
- Maintaining your Status: Credits
- Reduced Course Loads
- Reinstatement to F-1 Status
- Requesting OIP letters
- Social Security Cards & Drivers License
- Transferring to Another School
- Travelling Home
- Updating your Address
BACK to the main Immigration page.