Junior Senior Scholarship
The 2014 Junior Senior Scholarship Application can be found here. Please review the scholarship eligibility and application procedures below.
- A student must be in F-1 student status and be authorized by the U.S. Immigration Service to attend NDSU
- A student must be pursing an undergraduate degree
- A student must have successfully completed a minimum of 12 credits each semester at NDSU since initial enrollment unless an international student adviser approved a lesser load
- A student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 at NDSU
- Student must meet both of the following criteria:
- Students must be classified as a junior by the end of Spring Semester 2014 (will have earned 60 credits) -and-
- Have attended NDSU for a minimum of two semesters
- Preference will be given to students who have attended NDSU for at least four semesters and have never received the award
Interested students should submit the following:
1. Online application including:
- Questionnaire with essay questions
2. A minimum of two letters of recommendation. The letters should be from someone affiliated with NDSU (a professor, advisor, student organization leader, etc.) who is familiar with your achievements and observed your abilities. These should be submitted no later than the application deadline.
Students will be responsible for ensuring that the Office of International Programs, Memorial Union 116, has received the complete application and two letters of recommendation no later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, February 26th. ***DEADLINE EXTENDED due to technical issues with the online application. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
A university committee will select awardees. Awardees will be notified of the decision within two weeks after the deadline has passed.
Online Application Directions
- Click here for the online application and click the "Apply Now" button
- Select “Academic Year 2014-2015” and click the “Apply” button
- Submit all required materials, recommendations and questionnaires on the right hand side of the page.
1. Request electronic recommendation
- Select the “Request Electronic Recommendation” under the recommendations section on the right side of the web page
- Complete user (recommender's) information via the directory search option (enter the last name of the person)
- Click "Add User"
- Click "Save" to submit your request to your recommender