Teaching & Learning
Using the tools of advanced networks and technology applications to impact student learning.
Collaborative events bring you and your students in touch with peers across the country and around the world.
Create your own collaborative project! These sites are designed to bring together partners from a wide variety of curriculum topics and global locations. More ideas and partners can be found in the National/International Content Provider list, below.
North Dakota collaborates with the Great Plains Network (GPN)
The Great Plains Network is a consortium of universities in the midwestern states, dedicated to supporting research and education through the use of advanced networking technology.
- K20 Education is a GPN working group organized to collaborate on projects of curriculum enrichment across the broader K20 community via advanced networking. The group is committed to putting together a series of interactive distance learning events that engage both primary and secondary school students.
- New collaborative events are developed for each new academic year. Watch for announcements on this site and by EduTech for updates on new projects. For more information and to discuss future GPN project collaborations, please contact Kim Owen firstname.lastname@example.org or 701.231.9522
- View the archive of past GPN K20 Projects
- Live videoconference to Missouri's Riverbluff CaveNovember 2007
- Lessons from Greensburg March 2008
- Brown v Board Interactive Distance Learning Event February 2009
Outreach and Partnerships with K12
- Ag Science in the Virtual Classroom
- Archaeology Technologies Laboratory Digital Archive Network
- Electron Microscopy Center
- Geology Explorer
- ProgrammingLand Museum
- Virtual Cell
- Virtual Cell Animations
- World Wide Web Instructional Committee (WWWIC)