Access your NDSU Email
To access your NDSU email, you can set up a mail client such as Outlook on your computer, configure an Exchange account on your mobile device, or access your email on-the-go using Webmail.
Faculty and Staff Email
Your NDSU Electronic ID and Email Address
All NDSU faculty, staff, and enrolled students have an Electronic ID (e-ID) and an NDSU email address.
Your Electronic ID must be activated in order to access your email. Visit http:enroll.nodak.edu and follow the instructions to activate your e-ID and email account. Your Electronic ID also grants you access to:
- Computers in the clusters
- Wireless Internet access on campus
- Access to Blackboard course management system
- Internet access from Residence Halls
Your NDSU email address is
- Your Electronic ID (Firstname.Lastname) @my.ndsu.edu for students and @ndsu.edu for faculty and staff
- An official communication channel used by instructors, colleges, departments and administrative offices to send you messages