If you are a new NDSU Student, do the following BEFORE you complete the steps on this page:
Go to enroll.nodak.edu and enroll in your services at NDSU. Be sure to make a note of your firstname.lastname electronic ID.
- Go to www.outlook.com
- Enter your NDSULive E-mail Address (Typically FirstName.LastName@my.ndsu.edu)
- Enter the Default password which is ndsuNNYYYY
- ndsu = all lowercase
- NN = Your first letter of your first name and first letter of your last name, all in capital letters
- YYYY = Last 4 numbers of your EmplID (Student ID)
- Click Sign In
- You will be shown a page where you can provide account information. Please provide:
- Your Password
- A secret question and answer
- An alternate e-mail address
- Regional information
- A Thank You page should come up next, Please put in the year that you were born and click I accept
- An Outlook Web App page should now load, choose your language and Time Zone and click OK
- You should now see your NDSU Live Options Page
- Click My Mail and now you should be able to see your NDSU Live inbox
If you enrolled at NDSU before fall semester 2010, you may still have an NDSU SquirrelMail/IMAP account.
These accounts are being closed. If you have an SquirrelMail/IMAP account, please go to this page and follow the instructions to move your address and stored e-mail messages to NDSU Live.