Change your Office 365 password
- Go to http://portal.microsoftonline.com
- Sign in using your Office 365 email address and password
- Click on the Gear Icon to the right of your name in the upper right corner
- Click Office 365 settings
- Click on password
- Enter your Old password and enter a new password in the New password and Confirm new password fields
- Click Save
Reset your password
If you forget your Office 365 password, call 231-8685 (option 1) or visit the IT Help Desk in Quentin Burdick Building (formerly the IACC) or Barry Hall 270 to have it reset.
Requests to "Reset your password" submitted in Office 365 cannot be processed. All Office 365 password changes and resets must be submitted via phone or in person at the NDSU IT Help Desk.