Office 365 Configuration for the iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch
- Tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add Account.
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- You don’t need to enter anything in the Domain box. Enter the information requested in the Email, Username, and Password boxes. You need to enter your full e-mail address in the Email and Username boxes (for example, T.Rex@ndsu.edu).
- Tap Next on the upper-right corner of the screen. Your device will find the settings it needs to set up your account. Your iOS device will try to find the settings it needs to set up your account. Go to step 6 if your iPhone finds your settings.
- In the Server box, enter m.outlook.com, and then tap Next.
- Choose the type of information you want to synchronize between your account and your device, and then touch Save. By default, Mail, Contacts, and Calendar information are synchronized.
Note: If you're prompted to create a passcode, tap Continue and enter a numeric passcode. If you don’t set up a passcode, you can’t view your e-mail account on your iOS device. You can set up a passcode later in Settings.