Why buy a preferred PC though ITS
Once again Information Technology Services (ITS) is working with the NDSU Bookstore to facilitate HP computer configurations and purchase options.
The preferred models provide robust and powerful computers
for most uses, improve service and save money by;
- streamlining ordering and saving time and money spent researching all the options available.
- work with the Bookstore to achieve faster delivery times.
- allowing ITS to inventory your standard computer hardware for you, and start the ticket for setup.
- enhancing support through a common hardware base.
- ITS is able to leverage the common hardware to provide faster and more consistent installations.
- The systems will be delivered directlt to ITS for faster setup.
Notes: The campus agreement includes Microsoft Office 2013 (Office 2011 MAC) at no cost. Prices are subject to change without notice. Your department will recive the IDB (inter departmental bill) from the Bookstore).
CD-DVD-RW drives are no longer standard. With the move away from CD drives by the manufacturer, ITS is recommending that departments purchase and keep an external common use CD drive for their department.
$675 - HP 800 G1
$ 1,077 - HP 850 G1 Elite book
$100 - i7 4770 3.4G 8M
$ 68 - Upgrade to 16GB RAM
$ 14 - 1TB 7200rpm HDD
$149 - 256GB SSD HDD
$ 38 - AMD Radeon 8350 1GB Video
$ 53 - AMD Radeon 8490 1GB Video
$ 55 - Intel i7-4600U
$105 - Upgrade to 16GB RAM
$ 97 - UltraSlim Dock
$ 19 - Basic Carry Case
$ 17 - Value Nylon Case
$ 25 - External Keyboard and mouse
$ 36 - 15.6" 1920x1080 display
$176 - 256GB SSD HDD
$156 - 4th year warranty
Monitor Options for both desktop and Laptops
$ 171 - 21.5" Elite Display
$ 256 - 24" Elite Display
$ 297 - 27" Elite Display
$ 17 - Speaker Bar