Late Equipment Policy
Please read over the Late Equipment Policy, which now includes late fees, before making a reservation.
Equipment is available for check out at the IT Help Desk in Quentin Burdick Building 150A. Please be sure to read the updated equipment reservation and checkout policies before making your reservation. Equipment users will be held responsible for any late, lost, or damaged equipment.
- Digital Camcorders
- Digital Cameras
- Point and Shoot
- Digital SLR (See this presentation for instructions)
- Document Cameras
- Desktop Speakers
- Projectors (available to NDSU staff and faculty members only)
- Remote Mice
- Pod Cast Recording Equipment (Pods)
- Card Readers
All equipment reservations must be made online at http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/scheduleIT/.
- Information on using the online reservation system can be found under Using phpScheduleIT.
- You will receive an email confirmation when the process is complete.
For equipment information, call the IT Help Desk at 231-8685, Option 2.