Add your photo to Office 365 and Lync
You can add your photo to Microsoft Office 365 and Lync to personalize your profile and the communication you send through these tools. When you use Lync or send an email message, others can see your photo.
When selecting a photo, keep in mind it will be a visual representation of you that may be seen by your colleagues. Professional faculty and staff photos are taken free of charge by NDSU Publications Services.
Upload your photo
- Open a new Web browser tab and go to: https://portal.microsoftonline.com
- Log in using your NDSU email address and password
- Click the gear icon in the top right corner, and then choose Options
- With the Account tab selected, scroll down and click Edit information
- With the Photo tab selected, click Change
- Click Choose file, and then browse for and upload your image
It may take up to an hour for the change to take effect in Outlook or Lync. If the image looks distorted, you may need to resize the original (square dimensions work best) and upload it again.